[Jandek] Of possible interest to Jandek fans

matt love mattlove1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 12:33:03 PST 2011

I'm working on a new project with an old friend in my home town... It's
going slowly, as we're working by snail mail, he is not part of the online
world.  He sent me a CD (he has made it to the latter part of the 20th
century) of stuff he did in the 80s that blew me away.

I'm predicting that if he ever gets known, this stuff will be the material
that his legacy will be based on:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1212933

The project with me - well, it's more conventional. It will be like the
Jandek stuff when he was playing with the other guy who tuned
conventionally, said "hey, let's cover House of the Rising Sun!"  That is,
as a detour, a curiosity.  The material on the soundclick site... they'll
say "that's the real deal!"