[Jandek] Member's music

dan tennant dantennant at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 08:00:28 PDT 2011

Hi Jesus Knievel, I don't have anything released, but I have several albums worth of stuff recorded. If you want to check it out, here is my myspace page...www.myspace.com/blacktreesbandpageIf you like any of it, I can burn it onto CD for you and mail it to you.I'll check out Nate's music too. Do you have anything available?Dan