[Jandek] Jandek wikipedia project

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 12:11:11 PDT 2011

This is a great idea, Ross. As many know, I once upon a time put entries for
all of Jandek's albums through about 2007; they are, it turns out, VERY
picky about how information is relayed, so my information (entered as
disink) was almost entirely wiped out (you can still find it in the history
of each page, or that was true about two years ago or so). I think this is a
great idea, however, and would love to see better information up there - one
of the problems, of course, is the lack of sources on musicians and so on,
which I entered by utilizing the archives and information that I know,
without revealing anything I didn't feel the artist wanted revealed. Anyway,
be VERY careful with opinion. We used to have a few people on here who were
editors at Wiki, but I'm not sure if they're lurking about anymore. If so,
would you all mind posting exact information on what can be there? Thanks.

Danen