[Jandek] Charlottesville, VA Show Cancelled

raindog at usa.com raindog at usa.com
Wed Mar 23 06:50:16 PDT 2011

It is with huge regret that the planned Charlottesville, VA has been cancelled for a variety of factors. I really wanted to see the performance happen as did other folks on here and for that, I deeply apologize for anyone being let down by the news. It took awhile to come to this decision and I did everything I could up until the end to make this happen. I hope Corwood will take his ideas for this show to another performance and evreyone will get thier chance to catch another show one day soon.

-Tim