[Jandek] Where Do You Go From Here

andre salles sourcil74 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 25 14:17:26 PDT 2011

Hey all. New to this list, but not new to Jandek. Just wanted to say I got the new album, and it's extraordinary. It's a single 54-minute song (called "Where Do You Go From Here") broken up into 12 tracks. But that's not the big news. For the first time since... what, Lost Cause, maybe, the Rep has a band with him in the studio. Drums and piano and bass, I think. If anyone has any idea who the players are - they're not the Rep, he's on harmonica and guitar - I'd love to know. This is the single biggest development in the Jandek catalog in quite some time. A must-hear, in my opinion.