[Jandek] Irvine show on DIME torrent tracker??

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 20:07:08 PST 2011

Since this is your issue, or at least an issue you've come to own, by proxy
of your having started it, then I would suggest that you call him. Many of
us have been in touch with him, now and again, through our own business but
Corwood has always been a private artist and I try my hardest to respect
this. In other words, I would feel strange calling him to say, "there's been
a discussion on the list, etc etc". On the other hand, his door, so to
speak, is fairly open. Call the Corwood # or (better) send a quick note. At
least then you know he got the message. In no way can I (or anyone)
guarantee that he will call or write back, but don't take that personally or
as a sign that he has shrugged off your message. It's just how it is. He's a
very approachable, extremely nice guy should you talk to him directly, so
don't be afraid to tell him what you think and he'll answer as he will
answer. Again, if not, at least you know he got the message. That's my
suggestion, anyway.