[Jandek] Re: Corwood's Pupil

matt love mattlove1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 07:05:43 PST 2011

Hey Lee, I'd totally be up for participating in a Worth Recluses reunion, I
played in the Human Skab reunion a few months back, and it was a blast
(people on this list might find the Skab of interest, not sure if he's come
up here before or not:  http://www.dustedmagazine.com/reviews/5536)

Anyway, I like to think of myself as a really, really low-rent Mike Watt -
I'll even play for a reunited imaginary band that was never united before.
(and I'd love to have an audience of 50)

--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends.
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands