[Jandek] What Gavin has pointed out is EXCELLENT

Nate Wilson visioninapark at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 12:10:43 PST 2011

Gavin, That message you wrote is excellent!  Very well done! No offense taken in the least!When I made my comments I wasn't thinking necessarily about the "negro" line in question.I was just saying in general to the edits.  The points you made were quite valid...However there some songs where taking the vocal out and not adjusting everything elsehas taken place, things on the LPS are at times VERY different, and things have been shifted to a point of marring the original canvas.  Overall I guess the point I was trying to make is that anything that has been done to the tracks, either on the cd or the lp, are not difficult to pull off.In fact they are very basic skills that any good engineer should be able to do.