[Jandek] jandek dvds on netflix

P chairbesideawindow at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 07:40:54 PDT 2010

I have seen that. I have actually sent away once for the dvd for glasgow sunday from there because I own the disc, and to be honest was low on cash but my netflix was already paid for that month so i watched the entire movie that way. I have the others in my queue that I don't actually have on dvd like austin sunday. But It says their on a 'short wait' and this has been that way for months. I will most likely own all of the jandek dvds by the time this becomes available anyway. And most likely corwood submitted them. I also have seen at i think target online or walmart one of those big chain stores jandek cds sold in the online store believe it or not.