[Jandek] New Member/Davis Show

Nikolai Sadikogli ilfuturiste at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 21 22:44:20 PDT 2010

Hi everybody

I’m relatively new to the list, having only posted some lyrics so far

I’ve been a long time fan...seeing the San Francisco show only confirmed my enthusiasm, and I’ve since ordered all of the albums...(my first exposure was Glad to Get Away, which I immediately loved)

I’ve got my tix for the Davis show in November, and am terribly excited...

I wanted to find out if anyone else is going to Davis – perhaps we could all get dinner/drinks before/after the show, meet each other and talk Corwood....especially if someone knows the area and can recommend a cool place...for example, I was advised of this one by a friend: http://www.deltaofvenus.org/

Same idea, if anyone in San Francisco would like to start a bar-based discussion group...

Looking forward to hearing from some fans...

Nikolai Sadik-Ogli
ilfuturiste at hotmail.com