[Jandek] www.corwoodindustries.com

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 13:22:10 PDT 2010

Corwood has always promoted (with the exception of the one-off "Jandek on
Corwood" add) via the catalog and nothing else. I believe that is all this
site is intended to be. Corwood (and I know this as a person who produced a
show) has always depended on the curator of the show to do publicity. If
asked, he'll always say WHERE he's performing and WHEN, but he does not
actively promote concerts. Things could change, I suppose, but I'd be
surprised if the website ever moved on from the catalog. I might also say
that I would be PLEASANTLY surprised, but I don't see it happening.

I would also note that a change has occured on the website: the Portland
Thursday DVD (My GOD I've been waiting for this) is listed now as being out.