[Jandek] Davis Friday

Nikolai Sadikogli ilfuturiste at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 12 08:14:51 PST 2010

I'm going to the show from San Francisco. Can't wait.

Thanks for the article and the tip about the radio broadcast.

Nikolai Sadik-Ogli
ilfuturiste at hotmail.com

From: edwardmccoy at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 19:19:59 -0800
To: jandek at mylist.net
Subject: [Jandek] Davis Friday

Psyched for the show tomorrow night. According to the organizer, "the 'Representative of Corwood industries' will be playing keyboard and
 singing. It will be similar to Jandek's recent Toronto show, which
featured some longer, atmospheric pieces with the representative singing
 or intoning over it." Apparently the Rep will be doing a separate solo set on KDVS after the show.

http://theaggie.org/article/2010/11/04/underground-music-legend-jandek-to-come-to-davis

I've been through Davis a number of times going back and forth from Sacramento, but this is my first actual visit. Any other Bay Area folks heading up?