[Jandek] New records

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 18:15:03 PDT 2010

That would be the prophetically titled "What Was Out There Disappeared" (the
meaning he wasn't hunting for, perhaps?) and "Canticle of Castaway," which
only arrived a couple of weeks ago. #s on those are 0799 and 0802, with the
fantastically searing Camber Sands show and Bristol double set in between.
Love the dichtomy! Hope people continue to investigate these new studio
releases, as I've said. Really good work!

Danen