[Jandek] Jandek Live in Pittsburgh, PA, Thursday August 5.

Maurice Rickard maurice at mac.com
Mon Jul 12 10:31:37 PDT 2010

Not much advance notice, but Corwood will be sending its Representative to Pittsburgh in a few weeks.  Admittedly, it was a surprise to me, too.  What we know can be found here:

http://pittsburgharts.org/jandek.php

Showtime is 8PM Thursday August 5, at the Pittsburgh Center for the Arts (Fifth Avenue and Shady Avenue), and the advance ticket price is $15.   Tickets are available through Pro Arts (http://www.proartstickets.org/), Paul's CDs (http://bit.ly/brTDBT) and Desolation Row CDs (http://bit.ly/dAq0Ka), or email promoter Che Elias at rocketsconstrue at yahoo.com.

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/ | http://onezeromusic.com/