[Jandek] Jandek on WNYU

jbswafford21 at tntech.edu jbswafford21 at tntech.edu
Wed Sep 9 19:13:32 PDT 2009

I thought it was awesome... very psychedelic... I missed the first five minutes so
does anyone know what the instrumentation was for the session? There was some
crazy "Om" sounding synths going on in the background that I thought was really
cool... I thought the last song was the highlight to me... It was like the other tracks
sorta built up to that last one like a climax or something... what did everyone else
think? Were these sessions similar to Sunday's performance? Can't wait until WNYU
streams it..