[Jandek] Jandek at HMV

Feigin Boris railfan93111 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 14 21:30:00 PDT 2009

What? Are you serious?!:) LOL, I would love to hear some reports from the HMV appearance...should be very interesting! Go Jandek!

Cheers,

Boris

at http://thehiddenreverse.blogspot.com/2009/07/book-of-place.html
David Keenan writes:

"also, looks like there will be a Jandek in-store performance at
lunchtime in Belfast's HMV (!) on the afternoon of Tuesday July
21st. Will post more exact details as soon as I know them. If you can
make it, be there, this is gonna be a very 'special' show."

--
Seth Tisue | http://tisue.net