[Jandek] New cover art

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 22:18:45 PDT 2009

Can't scan at the moment, I'm afraid, but I can tell you that the cover to
the new one is a shot of "sly devil" young Jandek giving a look for the
ladies. It appears to be an old film stock, kinda like many of the "old"
covers, but this one looks especially plucked from the family photo album.

I'm sure SOMEBODY has a working scanner who has these, right?

Oh yeah, and the music's cool all around, but the FIRST song puts this head
and shoulders over many. It's the most brutal opener (on an acoustic album)
since "Blues Turned Black," one of my all time faves.

Get it.

I'll give more details soon.