[Jandek] new Jandek studio work?

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 19:01:18 PST 2009

In case you missed it, there was an excellent SECOND studio album, "Skirting
the Edge," released in December (he always, I swear, gets one more in at the
end of the year). Given the state of the economy, I'd say five albums (three
live, two studio) and three DVDs are quite an output, even if it's not up to
his 2005/2006 schedule. As for the monotony of the live recordings, I'd say
these three live shows are the most diverse yet. Have you heard London
Tuesday? If you're digging "Myth," you should get it. All acoustic and
totally awesome. But really, all three live records are radically different.
Word is that Hasselt is coming soon...I can't wait!

Danen