[Jandek] "You have to see this"

Josh Stephenson peterbuldge at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 10:54:20 PST 2009

On Wednesday 16 December 2009 02:38:06 am The Yeti wrote:
> Bunch of guitarshop musos discussing the merits of Corwood industries:
>
> http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=1970541
>
> THE HOBBY
> Got more than one Hotmail account? Save time by linking them together
>  http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394591/direct/01/

"I refuse to accept this as anything but sarcasm. Especially blues, utilizing
the 1-4-5 and the b5. Them's just simple mathematical relationships that
produce the least and near most warble/beating/coinciding of soundwaves. It's
no mistake we found them. It was already in the book of natural mathematics."

haha.  wow....