[Jandek] How do you peepz get new Corwood Product so quickly?

Yuval Legendtofski legendtofski at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 18:35:10 PDT 2009

How do you gays (and gals) get the latest Jandek platters so quickly? Do you
order direct from
the rep or are part of his mailing list? Being not placed in the center of
the universe that is the USA it is most difficult for me access his product
as you Americans. I generally use Forced Exposure, but they seem quite slow
getting his product, are there alternative sources beside Rep-Direct that
get product quicker? If yes, please tell ;)