[Jandek] Ordering From The UK

Rob Turner elephantpie at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 02:46:57 PDT 2009

Hi

Yeah, I've ordered from Corwood a few times from the UK, using cash. (Last order was over $100). Just make sure it's well concealed... I wrapped mine in the order, sellotaped to a postcard. It was invisible from the outside of the envelope.

In case you're wondering, expect about 3-4 weeks for delivery.

Cheers,

Rob

--Forwarded Message Attachment--