[Jandek] Gettin' Funky Wi'd It In Houston

Joshua Harris pinholga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 07:47:53 PDT 2009

> From: Rick Hall <aloofmediahoutex at yahoo.com>

> The next "Jandek" performance in Houston is set for May 3 at Diverse Works where he'll be sitting in with MV + EE.

Wait, so does this mean that the Rep is going to be laying down a solo
over "East Mountain Joint"? And who puts out this show, will it get
the Corwood CD/DVD treatment or an edition of 99 CDrs on Child of
Microtones? I first thought it was an MV&EE opening slot, but the
possibilities here are really fascinating.

--
"My fellow Americans. As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball, but
tonight I say, we must move forward, not backward, upward not forward,

Joshua A. Harris, pinholga at gmail.com