[Jandek] Re: 4/23/2009 - manhattan thursday

nicole marchesseau nmarchesseau at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 6 10:11:32 PDT 2009

Oddly enough, I called the auditorium box office to find out more information about the show and they had none of the details.  They didn't even know Jandek was going to be there on the 23rd.

What I did find out is that the box office opens at 12:30 on the 23rd.

They did say that the policy of the auditorium was to only let in nyu students.  However, this gig is supposed to be open to the public.  I'm assuming the government id required to get in doesn't need to be US issued since I'm from out of the country.

It would be nice to know all of these things in advance, for one, because it's going to take 10 hours to drive to NYC for this show.  But maybe that would take all of the fun and excitement out of the experience.