[Jandek] a new jandek convert

26 nofxfonofx at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 06:57:59 PDT 2008

My friend has been skeptic of jandek, casting him as overrated.
However last night on the way to his house he was listening to WRIU
and he told me to get in the car and listen to the radio and i could
SWEAR it was jandek even though i hadnt heard it before...then i
realized it must be glasgow sunday 2005, i told him it definately was
because there would be a harmonica solo and there was...my friend said
it was amazing to listen to alone even though it was kind of
unsettling

so another person conquered!
and what an amazing radio dj!

--
"To date, Jandek's released twenty-nine albums. That's the equivalent
of a tree falling in the forest- twenty nine times."