[Jandek] Re: Who else thinks this is fake?

Jason Henn jason.henn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 09:11:18 PDT 2008

My first thought when I saw this "autograph" is that it's such a shame to
write on an original Jandek LP. Then I remembered that most of the Jandek
albums my friends and I have on vinyl are duplicate radio station
copies with call letters and all sorts of crap written on them. My copy of
Lost Cause says, "Ron Howard?" across the front. Which may be worse than a
fake autograph. Anyone else have any bad graffiti on their Jandek records?