[Jandek] Niagara Blues

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 10:00:49 PST 2008

Thanks for asking. Niagara Blues has a new home, though I don't know if it's
kosher yet for me to say where (I'll let them announce it). At any rate, it
should be available - IN COMPLETE FORM - late spring/early summer next year.
I just saw an ISBN # for it last week and I'm all stoked in a super-geeky
way. I hope - and this goes without saying - for it to be a fitting tribute
both to Jandek and anyone who finds their own style of blues.