[Jandek] Jandek autographs and my "hipsterism" :)

billie matson ardramina at hotmail.com
Sat May 31 20:21:02 PDT 2008

I apologize for any offense given by my email I did mean it as a joke mostly because I feel like Jandek would think it was funny too that there is such a buzz over him and not even "us" as the mailing list but now other mainstream audiences are now fascinated by the mythical Mr.Smith who probably honestly did just want to be private but that goal becomes part of the mystique and therefore brings even greater fame, what irony.

So I do apologize if my pithy nature was taken the wrong way...

As to me being a hipster I will take it as a compliment as I am so much a dork that it is a complete compliment :)