[Jandek] Jandek autograph

jesus kenievel knievelperu at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 17:57:46 PDT 2008

I got everything that I didn't already have, which came to 36 CDs and DVDs.
White Box Requiem, The Humility of Pain, One Foot in the North, Somebody in the Snow, Living in a Moon So Blue, Myth Of the Blue Icicles, On The Way...and a bunch of other stuff.
I got all the live shows, (I only had Glasgow Sunday).
I'm very happy to be a Jandek completist now.

I spent the morning listening to The Beginning. What a great album.

I have a lot of listening to do this weekend.

One other thing about this delivery is that it came super fast.
Less than 3 weeks from the day I sent my order down.
That's faster than Amazon often is.