[Jandek] Jandek autograph

jesus kenievel knievelperu at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 06:54:11 PDT 2008

I just received my latest order from Corwood.
They were good enough to send it air mail, (I'm in Canada).
On the packing form attached to the box a signature was required, and it reads "Sterling R. Smith"

Also, there are no stamps. I think that if his intention was in include stamps as part of his "art" (as was discussed here a little while ago), he could have very easily put some on the box.

Packaging inside included what looked like one of those thin pieces of plastic that dry cleaners wrap one's clothes in.
It has a picture of Santa Claus on it with the words "Happy Holidays".

Message from Corwood read: "No Toronto plans at present".