[Jandek] RE: My First Corwood 20

D. Craig Wasson deeeecraig at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 12:52:09 PDT 2008

Thanks for all of the input.  To accommodate the a capella disc, I ordered 21 albums from The Rep. They are: 1.  Six and Six2.  Your Turn to Fall3.  Foreign Keys4.  Follow your Footsteps5.  Modern Dances6.  Blue Corpse7.  You Walk Alone8.  On the Way9.  the Living End10.  somebody in the Snow11.  One Foot in the North
12. Lost Cause13. Twelfth Apostle14. White Box Requiem
15. The Beginning16.  The End of It All
17.  Put My Dream on This Planet
18.  Shadow of Leaves
19. Raining Down Diamonds20. Glasgow Sunday CD21. The Myth of Blue Icicles
Then, just after I was leaving the post office, I went-"aaaah-I forgot to order 'The Rocks Crumble.'"  Oh, well . . .

Thanks for all of your respective inputs. I'm goofy-excited right now.
Click here Search for local singles online @ Lavalife.