[Jandek] eBay Weirdness

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Sat May 17 08:33:21 PDT 2008

As a person who has seen the "corwood" signature a few times, I'll verify
that it looks right (though the "C" is missing the usual flair). The letters
appear to be in the curious form that he writes - some cApitaLized, sOmE
noT, with no logic as to why some are in caps and some aren't. I'm surprised
he signed a photo, however, but if anyone really wants a signature just
write him a letter and ask him. I think he'd be pissed that somebody's
charging so much! I doubt he signed this for someone's profiteering; totally
against the Corwood aesthetic.