[Jandek] Jandek advice

Shervin Fatehi fatehi at berkeley.edu
Thu May 8 13:49:15 PDT 2008

On Thu, May 8, 2008 12:23 pm, jesus kenievel wrote:

> For some reason I find it hard to believe that he's released everything
> that he's recorded over the years.  But like all things Jandek, who the
> hell knows?
> Personally I'd love to have Corwood release some more of the spoken word
> albums. I know that a lot of people don't like them, but I love them.

How 'bout that! I just sent off an order for the Manhattan Tuesday DVD and
Glasgow Friday today, and the one question I had for the Rep this time out
is whether he ever intends to release another spoken word album. It's a
long shot question as far as getting an answer goes, but, hey, we'll see!

But I'm with you; Put My Dream on This Planet is one of my absolute
favorites.

Sherv