[Jandek] Jandek and his recording equipment.

Simon Greenwood simon.greenwood at mac.com
Sun Mar 23 16:56:48 PDT 2008

I wouldn't even expect that - he likes his gadgets so I would think it
was a Boss digital 8-track or somesuch. If his brain works anything like
mine he would understand a hardware device better than a computer for
immediacy: I like to demo really quickly and although I have Logic it
doesn't lend itself to that, where a digital multitrack does. He can
press record, play a piece and then master it either to CD or to
computer. Does this suggest that we'll be seeing the Representative
playing with himself *cough* in future?

s/