[Jandek] An observation

The Bear With The Thorn In His Side doesabearwoof at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 05:51:43 PDT 2008

Though I'm probably the only weirdo here who likes both Jonathan Richman and Jandek, coulnd't help but notice his new album cover - looks not entirely unJandekian (maybe this is the fabled basement during the renovations necessary to make a studio ;) ).  Mind you, the man who wrote such classics as 'Such Loneliness', 'Lonely Financial Zone' and 'Hospital' may not be entirely alien to our Sterling's sensibilities...

"...men may become hairy as bears, if such is their fancy, without fear of excommunication or deprivation of their political rights." Charles Mackay

This Valentine's Day, get creative and show your sweetheart how much you care with flair! Find fun date ideas here!
http://g.msn.ca/ca55/224