[Jandek] shirts*

v chairbesideawindow at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 08:58:02 PDT 2008

I just got in the mail the other day. One of those shirts from the cafepress store.
  It's a pretty nice shirt. It's the one with the cover of chair beside a window on it.
  I think it's a nice image for a shirt to represent jandek. It's a very grainy moody photo
  not to mention oone of my favorite jandek albums.  I think if anyone was to make shirts
  these are the best ideas just  simple the album cover on a shirt. I think if the rep was going to ever make shirts which he won't that's all he would do.