[Jandek] JANDEK T-SHIRTS

jwholloway at mac.com jwholloway at mac.com
Tue Mar 4 11:55:53 PST 2008

why stop at T shirts? why not hats, hoodies, coffee cups, window treatments, couch throws?

Or a jandek black turtleneck -- jandek on the neck fold -- jandek porkpie hat, with name on hat brim.. Jandek black blazer.

a jandek branded ipod, comes lloaded with the reps whole discography.

for me I want the jandek model godin guitar.

folks we may be on the verge of creating the nxt great consumer brand.

let's move some product!!!!!