[Jandek] Jandek T-shirts

krakow krakow81 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 07:31:12 PST 2008

I'd be interested in some kind of Jandek t-shirt, but something relatively
straightforward and 'serious' rather than a funny/ironic one (not that I
mind those ideas at all, they just don't appeal to me personally).

I'd be interested in something along the lines of a simple 'Jandek' shirt,
perhaps with a cover image on it, particularly 'Six and Six', 'The Living
End' or 'White Box Requiem' (though permission would be needed for such a
thing I guess).

--
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/krakow81/
Live Music Reviews: http://butnotasweknowit.blogspot.com/