[Jandek] Caroliner Rainbow...hells yeah!

Hostile Alien weaseldip at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 21 06:29:05 PDT 2008

Caroliner albums (all uniquely packaged in broken junk):

"Rise of the Common Wood Pile" !!!

"I'm Armed with Qts. of Blood" !!

Though really, much like Jandek, you may want to purchase Caroliner albums in bulk.

 And by all means, if ever possible (no idea if this group still exists or not), see them live!!!

Caroliner is one of the best live entertainment values of all time!

Why not get some "Fat Worm of Error" LPs while you're at it!

Cleveland, City of Magic. Burn On, Big River, Burn On.