[Jandek] hmmm part 2

matt love mattlove1 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 22:44:55 PDT 2008

I was looking at the cemetary pictures, and it suddenly came to me, an
epitaph I saw on a grave could easily be the name of a Jandek album, or
song, or a line of lyric thrown out at one of the live shows...

See the 2nd from top blog entry at:

http://www.smithmag.net/sixwordbook/

It would be interesting to know how the Rep might summarize his life, if
asked to do it in six words... with his economic use of words, he could
probably do it without breaking a sweat.  I wasn't able to, I had to cheat.