[Jandek] Re: columbus show

Kneel nil_shok at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 17:53:04 PDT 2008

>at the Wexner
> Center for the Arts at 8:00 for an approximately 90
> minute show.  The rep will be joined by Ryan Jewell
> (percussion), Derek
> Dicenzo (electric bass), and C. Spencer Yeh (violin).
>
> Tickets are not available yet.
>
> (info courtesy of curator Adam L. Fleischer)

DAMN. finally making it to my hometown. i talked about almost this exact same line-up as being perfect backing for the Rep when i saw him in Indianapolis. don't know derek dicenzo (my dream team would have included local "weird guitarist" larry marotta), but it's hard to imagine a duo better suited than jewell/yeh.

this could be legendary...

--KNEEL
myspace.com/fryd_wyrm_mynd