[Jandek] What The Rep Recommends

Sam Eddington sameddington at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 19:18:04 PST 2008

Out of curiosity, when I sent my last request for the new catalog in, I asked what he thought his best album was. His response was:

No comment on best.
Most popular 0739, 0742, 0747, 0779

I think the third one was 0747 anyway; I kind of had to squint at it to tell if the last number was a "7" or a "9."

That'd be Ready for the House, Chair Beside a Window, Interstellar Discussion, and Glasgow Sunday.

~Sam Eddington

On Dec 26, 2007, at 8:51