[Jandek] Summersteps Records Holiday Sale!

summersteps at aol.com summersteps at aol.com
Tue Dec 23 08:36:20 PST 2008

Hey Everyone,

We have a new split 7" single from Kid Icarus & Das Black Milk now available on randomly
colored swirled wax in a limited edition of 300 now available at the Summersteps Shop. We
also have new Psychatrone Rhonedakk - "American Primitive Electronics" CDs and a few
Brother JT lathe cut 8"s still in stock (you can pick either circle or square shaped).

We also slashed prices on our back catalog titles, so you can now score our Jandek tribute discs
for the very Corwoodian price of $8 postpaid.

Happy Holidays!
Eric @ Summersteps

www.summerstepsrecords.com