[Jandek] MY COVER SONGS

Nate Wilson visioninapark at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 09:16:44 PDT 2008

... I figured since people are mentioning their covers, I would throw my two cents in.

I have three Corwood approved covers that have appeared on some of my solo albums.  They have also been used by Maurice Rickard for his Jandek open mic night in Pittsburgh.

I have a version of "Naked In the Afternoon", "They Told Me About You" and "Janky" and whole bevy of Jandek covers that have yet to be approved.  I am currently sending them out in small clusters for approval.

if anyone is interested in hearing them then email me