[Jandek] Westword Denver Review

Danen Jobe danen1970 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 08:08:33 PDT 2008

Okay, so I meant to get more reviews, etc, regarding the Denver show out but
have been a bit busy. This one went out in local indie Westword a week ago,
and does a good job, I think, of summarizing the show (there's also a decent
pic). Here it is:

http://blogs.westword.com/backbeat/2008/07/live_review_jandek_at_the_bug.php

I know there are a couple of other reviews out there, and I'm happy to
report that I've only seen one totally negative comment (it's in the
comments section for this review) from anyone. I hope the positive reactions
from this show will get others to see some shows that are upcoming. I might
point out something that I think many have put aside: this won't go on
forever. See him while you can, if he's anywhere near.

Danen