[Jandek] Where Has Everyone Been?

ryno09 ryno09 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 19:17:59 PDT 2008

I haven't bought the most recent releases but I thought 'The Myth Of Blue Icicles' was one of the best studio Jandek releases in a long time. I wish someone would book a show in southern California but until then I've never seen a live show. The DVDs have helped a little in that. I'm waiting for a release or two more before I put in a new order to Corwood.

But I agree, the list seems to have been rather quiet lately.

-Ryan