[Jandek] Re: jandek Digest, Vol 56, Issue 72

ALISTAIR CROSBIE alistair.crosbie at btopenworld.com
Tue Apr 22 00:31:08 PDT 2008

> > From: "Danen Jobe" <danen1970 at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Jandek] Re: jandek Digest, Vol 56,
> Issue 69
> Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 21:35:03 -0600
> To: jandek at mylist.net
>
> My understanding is that all official Jandek sets
> will be released on CD.
> All but three (which weren't recorded) will be
> released on DVD. This next
> Glasgow Sunday, as I believe somebody reported a
> month or two ago (correct
> me if I'm wrong, I don't feel like looking it up
> right now) will be released
> as Glasgow Sunday 2005. The only known live
> performance by the
> Representative that will NOT be released was his
> supporting slot with Loren
> Conors and Alan Licht in Houston - but technically,
> they weren't Jandek that
> night.

Alex Neilson also told Brainwashed that the Glasgow
Mono show from 2006 didn't record properly and
therefore won't come out either - I wouldn't like to
guess if Corwood would look for an alternate source
but I'm not aware of any bootlegs circulating. Really
glad I dragged myself out of my sickbed for that one now.