[Jandek] Re: jandek Digest, Vol 56, Issue 69

ALISTAIR CROSBIE alistair.crosbie at btopenworld.com
Fri Apr 18 02:27:56 PDT 2008

<scottjames23 at btinternet.com>
> Subject: [Jandek] jandek loren heather
> Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:40:29 +0000 (GMT)
> To: jandek at mylist.net
>
> So am I gonna need to get the Jandek set with him on
> drums on drums with Loren and Heather Leigh set as a
> bootleg?
>
> Can someone ask him if its gonna be released? Does
> anyone know?

Maybe he's realised that performing in a city on the
same day of the week as last time is gonna cause
problems... "Glasgow Sunday 2"? "Another Glasgow
Sunday"? "It's Sunday, It's Glasgow, It's
Jandek!"..the possibilities are almost exciting...

I would be very surprised if that set wasn't released
unless there was a technical reason.