[Jandek] Glasgow Monday DVD

Yuval Legendtofski legendtofski at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 00:34:23 PDT 2007

When is this coming out? This is my favourite Jandek release and this DVD
sounds fantastic! Will FORCED EXPOSURE be selling this one, who is the best
online seller to buy Jandek product from as FORCED EXSPOSURE don't seem to
stock his stuff as readily as they once did. Might hafta buy this and the
'boxset' of Brooklyn directly from Mr. Smith, the IMO stuff just bug me tho'
GET PAYPAL STERLING IF YOU ARE OUT THERE! PLEASE IT WILL HELP YOUR SALES
INCREASE BY 2!!!

--
"Who made who, who made you?"