[Jandek] Dear Corwood - when are you going to improve direct ordering payments

krakow krakow81 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 10:30:26 PDT 2007

I agree that the ability to use Paypal would be of great benefit to those
from outside the US wanting to make direct orders with Corwood. It would
certainly encourage me to finally get myself together to order some CDs.
It's currently relatively difficult and requires extra expenses or risks to
order from the UK (either risk sending genuine cash, or spring for insurance
for posting said cash, or cough up at the bank for getting an International
Money Order made up). Even Constellation finally saw the worth and not only
accepts Paypal payments, but even has an online shop.

--
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/krakow81/
Live Music Reviews: http://butnotasweknowit.blogspot.com/