[Jandek] Bait

Boris Feigin boris.feigin at thomasdavis.com.au
Tue Sep 4 22:52:48 PDT 2007

Hi all:-)

Just wanted to see if anyone noticed these lyrics, which seem to correspond
to each other:

Cave in On You from "Ready for the House" - "Wait! You are my bait!"

Fishing Blues from "Graven Image" - "On the hook is my dead bait"

Any relationship between these grabs? Anyone want to speculate as to what it
means?:)

Cheers,

Boris Feigin

Accountant (B. Com (Hons))

Thomas Davis & Co.

Post:      GPO Box 492

Sydney NSW 2001

Ph:          61 2 9232 1188

Fax:        61 2 9231 6792

Web:      www.thomasdavis.com.au <blocked::http://www.thomasdavis.com.au/>

E-mail:   boris.feigin at thomasdavis.com.au

Disclaimer:

This email, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient only. If this
email has been sent to you in error, or contains legally privileged and/or
confidential information, or the contact details of other persons, then you
must notify Thomas Davis & Co. immediately. You must not copy or distribute
this information and you must delete the email and any accompanying
attachments immediately.

The views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender and not
of Thomas Davis & Co unless specifically stated to be the views of Thomas
Davis & Co. Except as required by law, Thomas Davis & Co. does not
represent, guarantee or warrant that the integrity of this email or any
attachments have been maintained, nor that they are free from errors, virus,
interception or interference.

Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards
Legislation.